Siamese Smooch - 21B01C

 



Siamese Smooch (collage) – 21B01C

5x7”, watercolor, unmatted/no frame

$60 .00

(price includes shipping & handling with tracking number)

 


Sleek little Siamese cats.  My first cat was a small but beautiful Siamese kitty.  She loved to climb the drapes in the living room and sit on the curtain rod.  It was cute at the time (I was only about 6 or 7 years old), but I'm thinking now my parents probably weren't too thrilled with the results of her habit...  Anyway, as for cats "smooching", the "science" says it's just part of cat social behavior when they touch noses, but in my artist's imagination, it's a kiss; a nice, sweet, I-love-you expression.  

I can't remember why I decided to do this as a collage piece, but I had been playing with some other collage designs, and probably some different background styles, and this is how it came together. 

 

Please note that, due to variations in computer monitors, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.

All sales are final

 

Comments